A new roof is one of the most important investments you can make in your home. Not only does it keep your house dry when it rains or snows, but it insulates, protects, and increases the resale value of your home for the future.
THE BENEFITS TO REPLACING THE ROOF ON YOUR HOME.
- A new roof will always increase the value of a home. The Return on Investment (ROI) is high for new roofs. According to Remodeling Magazine, (www.remodelingmagazine.com) homeowners can expect to recoup as much as 80% of the cost of their new roofing system. If you are getting ready to sell, the appearance of a new roof shows that the home has been well maintained and cared for. The fact is if the roof looks bad or is leaking, buyers won’t get beyond that.
- A chance for a new look. Using a particular shingle color or pattern can give your home a new look. Some manufacturers allow you to upload a picture of your home to see what their products will look on your home.
- A replacement may lower property insurance rates. The newer the roof, the less likely it will require repairs thus the less the insurance company worries. In fact, many insurance plans give special discounts to owners who have roofs that are less than 10 years old.
- Stop leaks that you may not see. The typical roof leak takes up to two years before showing signs inside the home, such as a stain on the ceiling, by then, many other problems can arise. When a new roof is installed, contractors may notice hidden leaks & damage. These areas can be fixed and any damaged areas can be replaced.
- Lower costs for skylight or solartube installation. The perfect time to add that much-desired skylight or solar tube is when you are getting a new roof. Most of the time contractors will charge little for the labor to put one in. This is also a good time to get your roof fitted for solar panels if you were thinking about installing them. **PLUS FEDERAL TAX CREDITS**
- Health Benefits. In many cases, a new roof can improve air quality when properly ventilated.
We know that roofing costs can be scary, especially in this economy, but a good new roof is really is one of the best investments you can make in your home. We know many people dread replacing their roof because of the anticipated costs. However, we find many customers who were surprised to see how affordable a new roof can be.
Call us today at 360-704-7663 and get a free estimate for a new wonderful looking investment.